Creamy Potato Salad
A delicious creamy potato salad with creme fraiche dressing.
- About 6 small red skinned potatoes desiree or pontiacs You can leave the skin on and scrub well or peel.
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup creme fraiche or homemade mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sweet red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley or dill or fennel minced
- Fresh parsley sprigs for garnish
- Cut potatoes into bite size cubes and cook until tender.
- When cool, add other ingredients.
- Chill before serving.
See my creme fraiche recipe above.