My book has just been published! If you or a family member are struggling with chronic illness or nagging symptoms then Natural Remedies for Chronic Illness might just have the answer for you. This book is a collection of my last 10 years of remedies and diet based solutions that have been integral to the wellness that I have today.
Chronic Illness – Who wants it? Nobody. Who gets it? Anybody!
Chronic Illness is:
- Nagging pain
- Repetitive Cycles
- More than 3 months
I know this because I spent most of my life with chronic illness. Sheer willpower was all I had on most days to push through or ignore the pain and symptoms I experienced. But at 45 I became seriously ill with candidiasis and leaky gut after my 3rd consecutive miscarriage. All my attempts of seeking a medical diagnosis failed. I battled through each day with whatever energy I had. My attempts at finding a solution only lasted as long as I had the energy. 6 years went by and while I had gone through a colonoscopy, a gastroscopy and 30 biopsies and bowel stool tests no definitive answer was found. Finally, when I found myself down the looking glass once again, a breakthrough came about and after 6 long years of feeling like death, I began to feel well again. It took me four years to feel like I was out of the woods. The last few years I have experienced the best health that I’ve ever had. I just wish it hadn’t taken me this long to get on top of it. But it doesn’t have to be this way for you.
Chronic illness can be dealt with if you have the right tools and techniques.
Sometimes there isn’t the miracle cure. Sometimes there’s only putting one foot in front of the other and getting through each day. You need patience, kindness and a whole heap of self-loving to achieve wellness.
And sometimes you have to work out this illness thing all by yourself. Chronic illness can be hard to diagnose. Many doctors and practitioners find it difficult to know where to start or for that matter can’t comprehend the level of pain you feel.
Dear Patients: You have it very hard, much harder than most people understand. Having sat for 16 years listening to the stories, seeing the tiredness in your eyes, hearing you try to describe the indescribable, I have come to understand that I too can’t understand what your lives are like. How do you answer the question, “how do you feel?” when you’ve forgotten what “normal” feels like? How do you deal with all of the people who think you are exaggerating your pain, your emotions, your fatigue? How do you decide when to believe them or when to trust your own body? How do you cope with living a life that won’t let you forget about your frailty, your limits, your mortality?
I can’t imagine. (source)
Natural Remedies for Chronic Illness is a book about my journey of returning to wellness. It’s not a book that journals my day to day pain, but rather a book that gives you the practical, affordable tools, remedies and how to’s that have worked for me to overcome the myriad of symptoms that I have battled.
Who will not benefit from reading this book:
- If you are already an avid researcher and have tried and tested every remedy out there
- If your illness is now in an acute stage
- If you have no time or patience for using natural resources or food in a medicinal manner
- If you are looking for “rocket science”
**If this is you then you shouldn’t read any further**
However, if this is not you and you want to benefit from someone who has journeyed before you then keep reading
Who will benefit from reading this book:
- If you are struggling with chronic symptoms or conditions related to gut, skin or brain (think depression)
- If you have hit a wall after going down the traditional medical route with no results
- If you’re interested in treating those nagging symptoms yourself but not sure where to start
- If you are interested in using food as medicine
- If you wanting to begin a lifestyle that supports wellness naturally – Many of the recommendations and recipes make great preventatives as well as remedies
You can learn to manage and understand Chronic Illness. And you can use simple and affordable techniques and recipes outlined in Natural Remedies for Chronic Illness.
This book will help those with:
- Leaky Gut
- SIBO – small intestinal bacterial overgrowth
- Yeast/fungal overgrowth
- Hayfever/Allergic Rhinitis
- Food Intolerances
- Chemical Sensitivities
- Skin conditions – rashes, eczema, dermatitis, fungal nails, athletes foot
- Cold sores, mouth ulcers
- Menstrual and reproductive issues
- Depression and anxiety
Ready to Buy?
What’s in Natural Remedies for Chronic Illness:
- 10 years of insights –
Are there more dots being connected? Yes
Are there new and better solutions or cures for many chronic conditions? Yes – and many are via diet and lifestyle changes.
Has our modern lifestyle and diet walked away from what was a better path for health and wellbeing? Yes
- Research – evidence of the gut-skin-brain connection. Understanding this relationship will change how you go about the healing process.
- Recipes – simple back to basics such as ferments, broths, kefir and gelatin.
- Lists of foods to eat and what to avoid – a restricted diet is often needed to recalibrate the body and allow it to begin to heal.
- How to’s – Learn how to use foods in a myriad of ways to aid, soothe and nourish.
- Supplements – often the missing link in our diets can be found in supplements either by using foods or in capsule form.
- Exercise plans – Exercise is imperative to the healing process.
- Lifestyle recommendations – sleep, skin care and cleaning the house. Are they connected?
Natural Remedies for Chronic Illness is a guide to using remedies that are predominately food based and easy to use. You just need to read and apply.
Buy Natural Remedies for Chronic Illness