Summer is definitely the time for eating fresh and cool salads. One of my favourites is this Creamy Potato Salad that’s dressed with Creme Fraiche, sweet red onion and parsley. Yum!
Creamy Potato Salad
A delicious creamy potato salad with creme fraiche dressing.
Author: Kerry Wennersten from the BED book
Recipe type: Salad
- About 6 small red skinned potatoes (desiree or pontiacs) You can leave the skin on and scrub well or peel.
- Sea salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper
- ¾ cup creme fraiche or homemade mayonnaise
- ½ cup sweet red onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley or dill or fennel, minced
- Fresh parsley sprigs for garnish
- Cut potatoes into bite size cubes and cook until tender.
- When cool, add other ingredients.
- Chill before serving.
See my creme fraiche recipe above.