Sarah Wilson a.k.a the I Quit Sugar author is busily working on a new cook book I Quit Sugar Chocolate. Sounds almost too good to be true, but after sampling one of her recipes from the I Quit Sugar book I can hardly wait for this new cook book to be published. Below you’ll find Sarah’s recipe for Raspberry Ripple, a rather decadent sugar free version of cherry ripe.
Raspberry Ripple by Sarah Wilson
- 1/3- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup organic salted butter be sure to use salted…the saltiness gives it a lovely kick
- 2 tbls raw cacao or cocoa
- 1 tbls rice malt syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut shredded or flakes (for a chunkier version)
- 1/3 cup of frozen raspberries
- Melt the butter and oil (in a pan or microwave…the oil takes longer to melt so add the butter a little after).
- Stir in the cacao and syrup.
- Arrange the berries and coconut on a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray or plate (a dinner plate is ideal – the slight indent creates a good shape).
- Pour the coconut oil mixture over the top and pop in the freezer.
- When firm either break into shards or cut into wedges.
Buy Sarah Wilson’s I Quit Sugar cookbooks – all versions here
Yes I am affiliated with Sarah Wilson so if you click through from these links you are supporting Coconut Oil Post to stay online and I thank you for that.
If you loved this recipe, check out my other recipe – Berry Bliss