If you love berries and you love chocolate then I think you’re going to love this recipe. Fashioned after Sarah Wilson’s Raspberry Ripple, this recipe is probably a little too easy to make. Why? Because it means that chocolate and berries are always going to be at your fingertips or in this case “freezertips!” Chocolate and Berry Heaven!
Berry Bliss - Chocolate and Berry Heaven
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil in solid form is best - oil is melted put it in the fridge for an 30 mins to an hour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1 tablespoon rice syrup
- sea salt absolute pinch
- 1/3 cup of berries
- In a blender, place coconut oil and cocoa with vanilla and blend until a thick paste. Only takes a few seconds.
- Add in coconut, stevia and rice syrup and pulse lightly or stir through.
- Line a small plastic or glass container with waxed or baking paper.
- Sprinkle berries over the bottom and spread paste over the top of berries, mix gently.
- Alternatively, stir berries through cocoa mix gently and then place into the container.
- Freeze for up to 30 minutes.
- Take out and cut into pieces or bread into shards.
- Keep in freezer or fridge to store.
So what do you think? Try this recipe with nuts, choc chips or carob powder. Let me know if you do?