If you love berries and you love chocolate then I think you’re going to love this recipe. Fashioned after Sarah Wilson’s Raspberry Ripple, this recipe is probably a little too easy to make. Why? Because it means that chocolate and berries are always going to be at your fingertips or in this case “freezertips!” Chocolate and Berry Heaven!
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (in solid form is best - oil is melted put it in the fridge for an 30 mins to an hour)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1½ tablespoons shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ⅛ teaspoon stevia powder
- 1 tablespoon rice syrup
- sea salt, absolute pinch
- ⅓ cup of berries
- In a blender, place coconut oil and cocoa with vanilla and blend until a thick paste. Only takes a few seconds.
- Add in coconut, stevia and rice syrup and pulse lightly or stir through.
- Line a small plastic or glass container with waxed or baking paper.
- Sprinkle berries over the bottom and spread paste over the top of berries, mix gently.
- Alternatively, stir berries through cocoa mix gently and then place into the container.
- Freeze for up to 30 minutes.
- Take out and cut into pieces or bread into shards.
- Keep in freezer or fridge to store.
So what do you think? Try this recipe with nuts, choc chips or carob powder. Let me know if you do?