This yummy granola is great to eat as a snack or to add to a grain porridge, quinoa and buckwheat is my favourite at the moment. You can use it to top yogurt and some berries or use it as the crumble topping for apple crisp. Whichever way it’s always going to be yummy and packed with healthy coconut.
Coconut - nutty Granola
- 2 cups of flaked coconut you can use shredded if you can't get flaked
- 2 cups of mixed nuts preferably activated almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, macadamias
- 1 cup sprouted sunflower seeds don't have to be sprouted, but they are easier to digest
- 1 cup pepita seeds sprouted
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil melted
- 1-2 tablespoons rice malt syrup or honey slightly warmed