Gluten Free Quinoa Bread is the perfect snack or accompaniment with any meal. Great served with cultured veggies, pesto or with an egg scramble, this delightful bread is baked so that it’s crisp and light. Suitable for people on a candida diet and if you adjust the flavourings it also works for fodmap, fructose free, low amine and salicylate diets. Hope you enjoy it!
Of course you could use another seed or grain such as millet, buckwheat or rice. Cook the seed or grain by absorption and then add the flavourings. Too simple.
Gluten Free Quinoa Bread
- To cook Quinoa:
- Turn stove on to a medium to high heat and bring the water to the boil.
- Turn heat down to simmer and let Quinoa cook using the absorption method. (20 minutes)
- To make Bread:
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a casserole dish or bake tray with butter or oil.
- Pulse a few times to make sure it's blending.
- Blend until combined and looks like dough.
- Spoon into prepared pan and smooth the top down.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until top is golden and toasted.
This recipe is suitable for: