Need a treat for the weekend that won’t blow the sugar balance. This peanut butter fudge from the IQS program touts loads of flavour with the added bonus of rice syrup as the sweetener which won’t spike your sugar levels. Love the combo of sweet, salty and nutty – then this recipe is for you!
IQS Salted Peanut Butter Fudge
- Grease and line a loaf or slice tin with baking paper.
- If mixture starts to bubble and get too hot, remove from the heat and continue stirring until smooth.
- Pour fudge mixture into lined tin.
- Smooth down the mixture with the back of a fork.
- Sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
- Freeze fudge for 1-2 hours until set.
- Slice into approximately 40 pieces and store in the fridge in a sealed container.
This recipe would work with other nut butters such as almond or cashew.
Do you make peanut butter fudge? Would you try this recipe?
Leave a comment or share some social love below.