This Zucchini and Olive Bread is an adaptation of Sarah Wilson’s Paleo Inside Out Bread. You can find the original recipe here. I’ve omitted ingredients according to what myself and my DD can tolerate. Even so the almond meal is a little too much for us so next time I will substitute coconut flour. It’s a great bread to toast and have with soup. I served it with my Cajun Spiced Sweet Potato Soup on one of those really cold winter nights we have had recently. I have abandoned dairy from my diet (again) and so used nutritional yeast flakes in this recipe. If you are not dairy intolerant you could use 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
Zucchini and Olive Bread
- Preheat the oven to 160C and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mix well to combine, then pour the dough into the prepared loaf tin and sprinkle with pepitas.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top starts turning golden and a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a wire rack. Allow to cool for five minutes before slicing.
- Freeze leftover slices between sheets of baking paper in a ziplock bag.
This recipe is: