My beauty routine needs to be quick, easy, efficient and contain extra virgin coconut oil, so I’m always on the lookout for products, methods or recipes that will achieve that. Coconut oil is the number 1 ingredient that I personally use and recommend for all your skin care needs.
Here’s my thoughts after using it for a couple of weeks.
- The scrub goes on well and gives your skin that fresh exfoliated feel without the harshness of soaps or chemicals.
- It leaves a lovely thin residue of coconut oil.
- It leaves a hint of fragrance – the tropical spice blend has cinnamon, cloves and ginger.
- It’s gentle enough to use on the face.
- After patting your skin dry your skin feels soft, smooth and silky.
- It allows for convenience when in a hurry. Usually I exfoliate with a glove during my shower time and then rub coconut oil into my skin when I’m done. The scrub has saved me valuable time on some mornings as it scrubs and moisturisers at the same time. Perfect!
All in all a 10 out of 10.
Yes I am part of the Banaban Affliate Program and yes you will be helping Coconut Oil Post by purchasing from here.
Of course you can always make your own body scrubs. Here are a few recipes for you to try.