Ever thought about making your own coconut milk shampoo. Well if you can make this easy Coconut Oil Soap then you are only a couple of steps away from having your own Coconut milk shampoo.
You will need a bar of the Coconut Milk Bath Soap and then follow these simple instructions to make your shampoo.
Coconut Milk Shampoo
- Bring the water to the boil. Reduce heat to a very low setting.
- Add the soap flakes and let sit, stirring occasionally, until dissolved.
- Let cool.
- Add the few drops of essential oils or lemon juice. Use just enough to give the shampoo a slight aroma.
- Pour into the squeeze bottle or container.
- The shampoo will be watery.
- For a thicker or thinner shampoo, adjust the amount of soap flakes. Don't use too much soap or the shampoo will turn into solid soap.