Scrambled Pesto Eggs
A yummy twist on scrambled eggs. Make them green!
- Heat butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Crack eggs into bowl and whisk with milk.
- Pour egg mix in to skillet.
- Let eggs cook for a few minutes until you see the eggs starting to catch around the outside or setting in the middle.
- Using a spatula, push eggs from the outside into the middle gently.
- Eggs should be cooked when there is not too much liquid left.
- Try not to overcook as the eggs will be dry.
- Switch of heat and fold in Green Pesto Dip.
- Serve with toast or as is.
You will find the Green Pesto Dip here