Little Carrot Cakes
1 1/4 cups Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
3/4 cup Honey
3 Cups coarsely grated carrot
1 cup toasted pecans, roughly chopped
2 1/4 cups Gluten Free self- raising flour
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1 tsp mixed spice
250gr cream cheese
2 tbsp honey
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Fill 2 x 12 cup Muffin trays with Muffin cases.
2. Sift in flour, bicarbonate of soda and mixed spice, then stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Divide mixture between prepared muffin cases and for 20 minutes or until cakes spring back gently when touched with your fingertips. Stand for 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to cool.
1/2 cup coconut oil
2-4 tablespoons of honey
Roasted silvered almonds and/or cocoa nibs.
1. Grease and line a lamington tin.
3. Stir through nuts or cocoa nibs
4. Spread mixture into tin and smooth out with spatula.
5. Refrigerate until set.