If you are wondering what else you can do with the yummy green pesto dip, then Scrambled Eggs with Pesto could be the recipe you’re looking for.
Scrambled eggs with pesto makes a great breakfast or light meal or snack even (especially if you have hungry teenagers around).
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup Milk (almond, goats, cows etc)
- 2 tablespoons Green Pesto Dip (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Heat butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Crack eggs into bowl and whisk with milk.
- Pour egg mix in to skillet.
- Let eggs cook for a few minutes until you see the eggs starting to catch around the outside or setting in the middle.
- Using a spatula, push eggs from the outside into the middle gently.
- Eggs should be cooked when there is not too much liquid left.
- Try not to overcook as the eggs will be dry.
- Switch of heat and fold in Green Pesto Dip.
- Serve with toast or as is.
You will find the Green Pesto Dip here